Laddr Finance Pty Ltd will on occasions collect personal information from individuals. The privacy of your personal information is afforded the highest level of importance by Laddr Finance Pty Ltd. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) regarding the manner in which we handle your personal information and how we respond to your requests to access and correct it. This document sets out our information handling procedures and the rights and obligations that both you and we have in relation to your personal information.
We note that if Laddr Finance Pty Ltd is not able to collect your personal information it may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
How we collect your information
Kinds of information that we hold about you
We only hold information about you if it is relevant to providing the services and products to you including the information provided in application forms for our products. Such information generally includes your name, contact details, type of business, payment details, account number, records of correspondence and billing documents.
How we use your information
We use your personal information:
- To provide you with our products and services;
- To administer our customer relationship with you;
- For the provision of information to manufacturers in the event of a recall of products and to warranty service providers;
- For internal purposes such as procedural assessments, risk management, product and service reviews, staff training, accounting and billing; and
- To identify, and inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you including direct marketing to you.
How we use or disclose your information
Generally, we will only use or disclose your personal information for a purpose that is related to the product or service that we are providing to you. This may include disclosures to:
- our partners for the purpose of them providing you with services;
- organisations that provide us with professional advice, such as solicitors, accountants and business advisors;
- contractors to whom we out-source certain functions, such as mailing houses, electronic network administrators and debt collection agencies;
- other parties where you have consented to such disclosure.
We may also disclose information where it is expressly permitted under the Privacy Act , for example, where we are legally required to do so, such as under a court order or taxation laws.
How we secure your information
We hold all hardcopy and electronic records of personal information in a secure manner to ensure that they are protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access and correction of personal information
You may request access to or correction of your personal information at any time by sending a written request to our Laddr Finance Pty Ltd Privacy Officer by mail atPrivate Bag 109 Burwood Vic 3125, or by email to email@example.com. We will consider your request and aim to respond to you within 14 days. Where there is a significant effort on our part in providing you access, we may charge you a small fee for access.
If we are unable to provide you with access we will, to the extent permitted by law, let you know the reason why we are unable to do so.
We would like to directly market to you about goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you, however, we understand that you may not wish to receive such material. If so, please inform our Privacy Officer of this in writing by mail atLaddr Finance Pty Ltd Private Bag 109 Burwood Vic 3125 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ensure that your name is removed from our direct marketing list.
Further information and complaints
We are happy to provide you with further information regarding your personal information that we may hold about you. If you have any queries or requests or would like to lodge a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer either by mail atLaddr Finance Pty Ltd Private Bag 109 Burwood Vic 3125 or by email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your personal information you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.