Set your business up for success this EOFY
VEHICLE & EQUIPMENT FINANCE
What better time to think about what’s next for your business than tax time?
- Three streams of flexible finance available – Vehicle, Equipment and Fit-out Finance.
- Plus, you may be eligible for the government’s instant asset write-off scheme.
Vehicle & Equipment Finance
We understand you need to invest in your business in order to grow. Whether it's things like a new van, excavator, trailer, or jetter, we're here to help you get it.
Mix-and-match to suit your needs
Three streams of flexible finance to get you on the tools faster doing what you do best – growing your business. Talk to us about how our bundles can help get your business humming.
Fund your dream vehicle
Whether it be a ute or van, we’ve got you covered with vehicle finance to get you from A to B in style.
Pimp your ride
Make sure your workhorse suits you and the work you do with fit-out finance. Kit yourself out to do your best work.
Get the tools of the trade
Whether it be a jetter or tools to get the job done better, we provide equipment finance to help do your job with ease.
The best bits
Access up to $200k
If approved, your purchase could be funded in two business days.
Flexible repayment options
Weekly or monthly.
No application or establishment fees
Apply super fast
Using your Reece Trade Account info.
You could be eligible for the Australian government's new instant asset write-off scheme, Temporary full expensing. This might reduce the cost of your business equipment or vehicles. Chat to your accountant or tax advisor for more info.
- Mix and match from our bundles to borrow up to $200k.
- Pay us back within 1 to 5 years.
- Early pay-out fee applies.
- Buying a vehicle or equipment privately? An additional 1% p.a. applies.
What we need from you
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have had a Reece Trade Account for 1 year.
- Have a minimum Reece Trade Account credit limit of $5K.
- Generally pay your Reece Trade Account on time.
- Have a good personal credit history.
“With Laddr's support, I've been able to chase bigger and better jobs.”